Looking for my old beetle EUY882J

Old August 16th 14, 02:28 PM posted to uk.adverts.cars,uk.rec.cars,uk.rec.cars.classic,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.cars.vw.aircooled,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Neil - ee

Default Looking for my old beetle EUY882J

Looking for my old beetle EUY882J

Anyone know the whereabouts of my old white beetle.

I was the first owner from Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, and having stumbled
around dvla website, its seems the car still exists, and stored off
road(sorn)

dvla details below, freely available.

Registration number: EUY 882J
? SORN
MOT No details held by DVLA

Vehicle excise duty
Vehicle excise duty rate for vehicle
12 Month rate 0.00
Vehicle details

Vehicle make VOLKSWAGEN
Date of first registration 31 December 1970
Year of manufacture 1970
Cylinder capacity (cc) 1192cc
CO?Emissions Not available
Fuel type PETROL
Tax class HISTORIC VEHICLE
Export marker No
Vehicle status SORN in place
Vehicle colour WHITE

Also, interested of another local beetle thats still around, also from
bromsgrove & Redditch. Yellow in colour and is EUY883J as well.

EUY 883J
? Taxed

Expires: 01 April 2015

? MOT

Expires: 27 July 2015

Vehicle excise duty
Vehicle excise duty rate for vehicle
12 Month rate 0.00
Vehicle details

Vehicle make VOLKSWAGEN
Date of first registration 31 December 1970
Year of manufacture 1970
Cylinder capacity (cc) 1200cc
CO?Emissions Not available
Fuel type PETROL
Tax class HISTORIC VEHICLE
Export marker No
Vehicle status Tax not due
Vehicle colour YELLOW

Old July 16th 17, 08:30 PM posted to uk.adverts.cars,uk.rec.cars,uk.rec.cars.classic,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.cars.vw.aircooled,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Neil[_2_]

Looking for EUY882J

Dont suppost anyone knows of EUY882J, still looking for it now.... on a sorn
for years....

"Neil - ee" wrote in message
Looking for my old beetle EUY882J

Anyone know the whereabouts of my old white beetle.

I was the first owner from Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, and having stumbled
around dvla website, its seems the car still exists, and stored off
road(sorn)

dvla details below, freely available.

Registration number: EUY 882J
? SORN
MOT No details held by DVLA

Vehicle excise duty
Vehicle excise duty rate for vehicle
12 Month rate 0.00
Vehicle details

Vehicle make VOLKSWAGEN
Date of first registration 31 December 1970
Year of manufacture 1970
Cylinder capacity (cc) 1192cc
CO?Emissions Not available
Fuel type PETROL
Tax class HISTORIC VEHICLE
Export marker No
Vehicle status SORN in place
Vehicle colour WHITE

Also, interested of another local beetle thats still around, also from
bromsgrove & Redditch. Yellow in colour and is EUY883J as well.

EUY 883J
? Taxed

Expires: 01 April 2015

? MOT