About BroadbandBanter.co.uk Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

[Just for fun] The day my teacher stole my headphones

Old January 2nd 19, 05:35 AM
hoangmao300 hoangmao300 is offline
Junior Member

Default [Just for fun] The day my teacher stole my headphones

Just for fun

During my sophomore year of high school, we were doing silent work and the history mentor of mine said that we might pay attention to music but if it was too noisy he would "break our headphones." so I am doing my business quietly with the music of mine on low, and this particular obnoxious child sitting next to me had the music of his really loud. I could hear it over the music of mine but dismissed it. My teacher thought it was me. And so he comes up to me & ripped my New Apple headset, looking ruthless. He instantly realized it was the fellow next to me as well as he was completely embarrassed. He came in the upcoming day with a new pair as well as an apology note taped to them. He couldn't search me in the eye for the rest of the year.