toob

Old July 24th 20, 09:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Malcolm Loades[_2_]

Default toob

https://www.toob.co.uk/ FTTP 900Mbps is now available to me. I
contacted their sales dept. to ask if I they provided a static IP address.

No, and it's neither available by request nor by extra payment! A
really huge disadvantage when you run your own mailserver. Could a
broadband supplier who is unable to provide a static IP address really
be considered a 'serious' provider? I think not.

I'll be sticking with my ultra-reliable, superbly supported, static IP
Zen FTTC connection.

Malcolm