Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
BT Email by Paddy Dzell
I've had the same four @btinternet.com email addresses for something like 15 to 20 years but changed ISP to Sky Broadband about a month ago. I always thought that, as long as you logged into the email account at least once every 90 days, it would remain open for *receiving*, even though you wouldn't be able to send or reply. No email has come into any of the four accounts for three days now...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 )
Yesterday 07:58 PM
by R. Mark Clayton[_2_] Go to last post
11 79 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1