Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Is it better to install 1gbit fibre or 10gbit fibre in UK plc? by Paul Cummins
In article , (Paul Cummins) wrote: In article , (7) wrote: 1gbit fibre is same as 10gbit fibre so no difference there. Its still around $2 per meter for hundred+ cores.
Today 01:31 AM
by Paul Cummins Go to last post
0 1 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
How krone tool master baitors BT attacked a UK village by 7[_2_]
How krone tool master baitors BT attacked a UK village ------------------------------------------------------ These *fscking* BT (British Telecum) krone tool master baiters and how they abuse UK villagers seems to come with no limit. https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2018/01/wonky-fttc-broadband-rollout-confuses-aberdeenshire-village.html
Today 12:18 AM
by 7[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Local Fibre Unbundling - Waank WaAANKK WAAANNKKhhh SPLAT!!! by 7[_2_]
Local Fibre Unbundling - Waank WaAANKK WAAANNKKhhh SPLAT!!! ----------------------------------------------------------- OMG! Everything is turning WHITE! I must have over done it this time :) The topic of Local Fibre Unbundling brings fear into the
Yesterday 10:15 PM
by 7[_2_] Go to last post
4 1 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
This Newsgroup by [email protected]
It seems all the time I see "7" here I press delete.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 )
Yesterday 08:21 PM
by www.GymRatZ.co.uk Go to last post
15 33 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4