PDA

View Full Version : uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18

  1. Where has my Fritzbox ATA gone?
  2. How to sniff VOIP traffic on netgear dg834g ?
  3. Lost Asterisk Prompts
  4. Telefonia VOIP encuentra el mejor servicio
  5. Telefonia VOIP encuentra el mejor servicio
  6. Competitive rates for Voip Telephony
  7. Equipment Suggestions Please.
  8. Have the best rates in VOIP.
  9. Servicio Voip al costo mas bajo
  10. Startel.pt - Update?
  11. Configuring multiple sip outbound proxy on different Cisco 28xx interfaces
  12. Sipura SPA2000 ATA
  13. Turning off CLI (Calller ID) on VOIP.CO.UK - follow up
  14. email extractor , site , solutions , email based marketing , email marketing solution , email extractor , newsletter software , mass email , e-mail marketing , email marketing solutions , bulk email software , web advertising , email marketing , mark
  15. Any VoIP providers with +1-212 numbers?
  16. QoS Service ... does it really work ??
  17. voip.co.uk and renewing uk pack
  18. Skype on Grandstream GXP200 ?
  19. Voipbuster
  20. Re: Zyxel 2602HW doesn't ring for incoming calls
  21. Fritz ATA and voip.co.uk
  22. voip config
  23. Set the time on Fritzbox fon ATA?
  24. Us free voip number
  25. Skype/tracing users
  26. Betamax. Whats all this about "unique IP"
  27. Canadian DID
  28. Linking 2 asterisk servers
  29. SPA-1001
  30. FRITZ!Box Fon ata
  31. voiptalk problems.
  32. Linking Asterisk Servers - partial success
  33. Firtzbox ATA and Cable Caller Display
  34. Troubles in setting QoS
  35. N95 VoIP settings crippled by Orange
  36. VoIP Analogue Gateway suggestions
  37. Group info uk.telecom.voip - monthly posting
  38. Sipura SPA3000 PSTN Fallback
  39. VoIP functionality in Nokia N95 disabled ==
  40. Best for UK calls
  41. Verizon VoiceWing
  42. Willling to set up a FAQ of VoIP
  43. Increase Volume On A Linksys SPA-3102
  44. CallerID fails on calls received on PSTN
  45. Ports & voip
  46. Missing ring tone
  47. Secure Line
  48. softphone
  49. POTS -> VOIP connector?
  50. cost savings voip /skype
  51. Netgear TA612V
  52. Question on SPA phones - Activation code
  53. PAP2 location question
  54. Echo on Skype
  55. Recommendations for New Zealand modem/router?
  56. Orbtalk sipbroker access Grandstrean 2000
  57. Advanced VoIP deploys VoIP Billing Solution
  58. 1899 billing question
  59. Orange Broadband w/Voip
  60. bt-compatible / cordless/ skype phones
  61. test
  62. Laws on giving false Caller ID number?
  63. Motorola VT2442 behind another router
  64. Dial Plan Help
  65. Back to VOIP Stunt
  66. US phone number
  67. Free international sms
  68. FRITZ!Box Fon (Annex A)
  69. Dial Plan Quick Dial Numbers??
  70. voip info required
  71. 30 minutes of free termination only with VOIP
  72. Recomendation for rock-solid ATA with FXO port
  73. Voipfone DTMF
  74. Sipgate problems?
  75. Anyone round here play with Mitel stuff?
  76. Skype or Google Talk?
  77. Asterisk forgetting context for SIP trunks
  78. any provider
  79. Intermittent Faults - Preferred Lay Remedies
  80. Best Voip
  81. Best ADSL Gateway Router for Use With VoIP
  82. Siemens S450IP
  83. is there a totally web based voip
  84. voip - would this do ?
  85. Introduce VoIP ATA and IP phone
  86. The Science of Getting Rich by Bob Proctor
  87. Changing Codecs
  88. Skype spellchecker?
  89. SPA3102
  90. Israel / Palestine VoIP
  91. Current cheapest voip to mobile?
  92. call sip address using PAP2
  93. Wireless headset that support both DECT and VOIP?
  94. Wireless headset that support both DECT and VOIP?
  95. sipura2002
  96. VOIP recomendation for UK
  97. Startel... oh yeah baby... Startel... lol :)
  98. Registration problem
  99. Info about Start-net
  100. LINKSYS VOIP PHONE ADAPTER PAP2-NA STAY-EBAY
  101. Recommendation for Hosted VoIP PBX
  102. FURTHER INFO: Poster posting about low upstream ADSL
  103. Voicemail only during certain hours?
  104. ACR on Vonage
  105. Asterisk Call Transfer Query
  106. SPA3102, nobody said it was going to be easy.
  107. Asterisk conf for Sipgate.co.uk
  108. netgear ta612v/sipgate setup
  109. GT-1900u driver help
  110. Verizon & MSN
  111. Probelms Converting a Cisco 7940 from SCCP to SIP
  112. Can anyone help
  113. Is this Possible? (Fax 2 Email)
  114. UK ADSL Requirement
  115. UK newest mobile phones website
  116. Re: UK ADSL Requirement
  117. NTL / Virgin Media - Cable Broadband - Some (technical) questions...
  118. Embedded Asterisk(tm) Appliance For Open Source Communities announced by VoIP Pioneers
  119. Embedded Asterisk(tm) Appliance For Open Source Communities announced by VoIP Pioneers (6)
  120. Do such answering machines exist ?
  121. Recommendations
  122. PSTN VOIP adapter AVOID USB powered units the cost of power willeat you
  123. PAP2 configuration
  124. Incoming Pots -> VoIP Forwarding
  125. Tesco Internet Phone
  126. Anyone having problems with Voxalot?
  127. Introduce VoIP ATA and IP phone
  128. Trixbox SQL database
  129. Time to Get Serious (lol):: Global Best Unlimited VoIP Packages / Providers - Raketu and Startel.pt - Users, Experiences, etc.
  130. When does a call start being charged?
  131. Help with Linksys Voip
  132. Forwarding CLID of forwarded / follow me calls.
  133. Broadband at Home?
  134. voip.co.uk, Calls Not Appearing In Call Records
  135. N95 settings for VoIPtalk.org?
  136. What do you want from a VOIP provider
  137. Tesco Internet Phone
  138. Siemens Gigaset C460IP - can it route PSTN calls to VoiP
  139. Polycom/Draytek/Orange problem
  140. Zyxel Zyxel P-2602H-D1A phone book limitations
  141. VoIP Store
  142. VoIP Store
  143. X100
  144. Who decides which codec to use?
  145. VoIP Number in Omsk (Russia)
  146. Urgent: Cheapest voip divert to UK Mobiles
  147. Sipgate Number Not Working
  148. Skype callto feature
  149. Skype - connect 2 USB headsets?
  150. Ping Ivor et al - ATA recommendation
  151. Does anyone produce a all in one DECT, PSTN & VoIP answer phone?
  152. ..and now, for something completely different!
  153. Ring group
  154. Providers and voip regulations
  155. providers and voip regulations
  156. providers and voip regulations
  157. A to Z at lowest rate
  158. A to Z at lowest rate
  159. A to Z at lowest rate
  160. USB Handset
  161. Re: Linksys SPA3102 FXO in Problems
  162. Linksys RT31P2 VoIP PAP2+Router Combo £15/each (900 units available)
  163. Re: Linksys SPA3102 FXO in Problems
  164. Re: Linksys SPA3102 FXO in Problems
  165. Asterisk with Gradwell numbers and ADSL2?
  166. Urgently Routes Required
  167. Zoom 5801 ATA
  168. Telephone Line [or Service] Repair and Compensation Obligations
  169. WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5 Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more.. We buy Telecom, Networking and Software. Look below at my current want to buys and email me with any offers that you have.
  170. VOIP and skype
  171. What's this Asterisk all about ?
  172. TAPI Compliant VOIP USB Handsets.
  173. Nokia N95 & TruPhone Etc
  174. USER GUIDE FOR A VOIP -PSTN BACK-UP PLAN
  175. SipGate - ordering Hardware from then?
  176. Voxalot issues
  177. SIP links
  178. bri / sip gateway
  179. Re: Anyone other than sipgate offering free UK geographic number?
  180. Windows Vista
  181. WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5 Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more.. We buy Telecom, Networking and Software. Look below at my current want to buys and email me with any offers that you have.
  182. Siemens C460IP
  183. A BIG SECRET FOUND - NOW ANYBODY CAN MAKE FREE CALLS FROM THIS SOFTWARE
  184. ((((((((((A BIG SECRET FOUND)))))))))))))))
  185. ”ļ”īsell laptop online”ļ”ļ
  186. Sipura SPA-1001
  187. Recommedations for Voip PBX/Centrex Service
  188. Linksys SPA 2102
  189. Voip on Tiscali broadband ?
  190. Asterisk help
  191. Asterisk - Alter outgoing caller ID with BT
  192. SPA-1001
  193. Voicestick with Fritzbox ?
  194. Group info uk.telecom.voip - monthly posting
  195. Search for voip
  196. Gradwell
  197. toll free number
  198. HD Voice support
  199. what capacity from asterisk
  200. Mitel 3300 MX Controller - anyone here use them?
  201. Grandstream 486 and voip.co.uk
  202. SipGate & Echo - Need alternative?
  203. Unlimited (UK) Calls VoIP Packages
  204. Video captured by Sony Ericsson K850i
  205. spa 101
  206. Taking UK Skype phone to USA?
  207. UK & Portugal
  208. Voipstunt problem
  209. Help setting up a VoIP regulatory framework
  210. Clarity in the LLU Phone and Broadband Market - ** PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE **
  211. Asterisk for SME use - Query
  212. MSN Mobile Phone introduced in the US
  213. My experiences with personal and small business VOIP
  214. Apple iPhone offers 8 hour talk time and a few new features
  215. Anonymous CallBlock With Prompting All These Features Any UK?
  216. Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?
  217. User Friendly Easy To Install Unit For Voip Like Vonage Unit SuggestionsPlease?
  218. sipgate
  219. Voipfone keeps disconnecting when I am on mute....
  220. Transfering BT number to Sipgate or other VoIP ?
  221. Has anyone tried Yeigo?
  222. Fake Cool Iphone From china Video
  223. Most annoying cell phone ever Video
  224. Routing issue voip.co.uk
  225. AoL and Voip? Any problems?
  226. Sipgate 999 Access
  227. voxalot
  228. New to SIP user / router questions ..
  229. Is BT VOIP SIP?
  230. BT's Web21C SDK goes live
  231. Echo Test Call contact on Pocket PC
  232. N95 / hash key query
  233. No More Strangers Using "ASTERIX" Technology?
  234. No More Strangers Calling Using "ASTERIX" Technology?
  235. ATA recommendations please
  236. Skype keeps going offline
  237. Nokia 5300 XpressMusic Phone Review Video
  238. What information can you see?
  239. 12voip SIP Settings
  240. Skype Phone not recognised
  241. Telephone over the Internet
  242. Fritz experience so far ..
  243. Please help!!
  244. RJ11 to ATA to PSTN cable?
  245. voip through hotel internet
  246. New user questions about VOIP
  247. VOIP newbie: can I have US number?
  248. Cheapest VOIP to UK mobiles?
  249. Anyone using VOIP on Virgin 2mb Cable Broadband?
  250. Siemens S450IP and trixbox