PDA

View Full Version : uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18

  1. Data over VOIP question
  2. VOIP over CDMA (EVDO)
  3. MyWebCalls fail
  4. Re: Who IS David Tilley?
  5. Re: VOIP PSTN USE GUIDES
  6. Gigaset C475IP firmware
  7. Snapanumber
  8. Fax machine on BT Broadband Talk
  9. Do you need the stun server?
  10. 'Quality' VOIP calls provider
  11. Cheap[est] VOIP phone recommendation
  12. best provider for usa domestic calls
  13. SIP ALG
  14. Earn Online, Want to know how?
  15. Betamax authentication problems
  16. fritzbox 1020
  17. Nokia 6300i
  18. IPKall with Sipgate
  19. 4 languages firmware AnnexA+B for Fritzbox 7170
  20. Any VOIP Provider offering incoming Cyprus Numbers
  21. Where is Bluetalk gone?
  22. problem getting asterisk behind NAT to run with sipproxd
  23. Voipwise - CLI problem
  24. Sipgate voicemail
  25. Skype 4.0 and Red Alert 3
  26. Sipgate CLI
  27. Inbound UDP port 5060 blocked
  28. Two telephones on a Fritzbox 1020
  29. Sipgate call waiting-how do I use it?
  30. Vonage in the UK...
  31. Moving BT number to Sipgate
  32. 0560 numbers
  33. Re: 0560 numbers
  34. DECT handset that will do SKYPE & SIP and have a PSTN line too
  35. Does anyone know of a phone that does this...
  36. Maximum number of calls - Betamax VoipRaider
  37. Business SIP trunk experience both bad and good
  38. Sipgate with one way audio
  39. Two Lines with a Fritzbox 1020
  40. Is it possible to set up a router to preference the VOIP port
  41. Easy way to use analog telephone, FX0 card & sipgate?
  42. Is it possible to use a 2700HGV as an ATA without DSL?
  43. Problem (I think) with C475IP and firewall
  44. Another test... Please don't respond
  45. Cheapest (good) cable router with dual channel FSX port and QoS
  46. VoIP and wireless networking
  47. Should I do this?
  48. VOIP newbie needs some info
  49. sipgate "you've got new messages" simbol on the phone - is itpossible?
  50. Fritz!box + traditional PBX
  51. Need advice re VOIP supplier
  52. Ixay - loosing registration
  53. SIPGATE connectin quality
  54. Running PBX on a Fritzbox?
  55. Help With Dial Plan
  56. Caller ID Problem on a SPA 3102
  57. sip
  58. Testing: Streaming MP3 audio feed to VoIP
  59. Vonage for 1 per month after cash back
  60. Asterisk v 1.4 Call Trace
  61. SMSListo Freedays
  62. Siemens S685 IP
  63. Tell me why.....
  64. Voice calls to the Philippines from the UK.
  65. mini certificate and SRTP private key for PAP2
  66. How's the e51 for VOIP calls ?
  67. VOIP WiFi standalone handset
  68. new voip provider
  69. VOIP one-way audio problem
  70. Using softphones on other's wi-fi network
  71. FWD account login "My FWD", gone completely now?
  72. Sipgate problems?
  73. TELTONE TLS-5
  74. Firmware update
  75. mysipswitch too tricky for me
  76. Power cycling the router causes SPS 3102 problems
  77. Fritz!box woes
  78. Stand Alone Voip Phone
  79. outside bell
  80. Can someone check this dial plan?
  81. Vonage ATA-UV Digit Map
  82. router telsey cpva-500
  83. Porting a number from BT
  84. Ping Gordon (and anybody else that used GSM gateways / cards forAsterisk / Trixbox)
  85. No Incoming Calls on VoipTalk
  86. Unusual VoIP application;!..
  87. DID skype in
  88. New 0870 service for UK mobile and International calls
  89. VOIP in Greece?
  90. Re: How to get good audio quality with SKYPE?
  91. D-LINK DVG-2001S VoIP ATA
  92. dumping my sip provider: req recommendations
  93. SMSlisto
  94. Pirelli DP-L10 battery
  95. iv brok me grandstream :-(
  96. N95 / Fring / Skype Query
  97. 6 lines on grandstream LET PLAY !!!
  98. can't call out with sipgate, was: dumping my sip provider
  99. Corporate VOIP - Skype?
  100. sipgate: need sample config cisco router sip trunk
  101. Idiots guide to mysipswitch
  102. Dlink Vonage VTU 1 in Currys can it be unlocked
  103. Vyke on a Fritz 7140
  104. Siemens Gigaset.Net connection
  105. VoIP Faxing and IP Faxing
  106. Voip Payphone
  107. little help to create a network with Voip in different cities
  108. The Register:Skype pulls about-face, calls for interoperability
  109. SIP peering and call costs
  110. is there anybody here with a GRANDSTREAM 2020
  111. My Sip Switch
  112. Friend in USA - cheapest way for them to call me UK
  113. Trying to get a snom320 to connect to smslisto
  114. virtual number and VOIP account Hon Kong, NZ
  115. S450IP oddity
  116. Siemens A580IP s-l-o-w web...
  117. A standalone phone for VOIP
  118. Peering to iinet (AU VOIP provider)
  119. Softphone issue
  120. Calling 0844 Numbers
  121. I don't hear myself testing the microphone
  122. Testing 999
  123. Desk IP phone with PSTN connection
  124. VoIP provider - How to make phone calls abroad
  125. Fritz!box 5124
  126. Recommend VoIP phone (SIP)
  127. Freshtel phone
  128. Remarkable Fritz!box deal
  129. Sipgate problem
  130. VOIP with CLID
  131. Sipura SPA921: Sipgate and SMSListo
  132. Non fixed ip address
  133. SPA-3102 FXS Port Impedance
  134. VOIP & SIP on Nokia N series.
  135. Connect an analog phone to the input connector of the modem to uselike usb phone calls voip
  136. Betamax - log in twice
  137. Which softphones/handhelds allow CLID ?
  138. international VoIP numbers
  139. ooVoo - New Skype type service
  140. Betamax SMS spam
  141. Draytek VOIP as an ATA
  142. Premium Rate VOIP Providers
  143. Is the recession really over?
  144. Help please problem with Fritzbox - Justvoip
  145. dropping calls
  146. Re: Hmm..0870
  147. Skype shutdown speculation stories
  148. Asteriskwin32, xlite
  149. S450IP and mis routing - Update
  150. Possible to find VoIP provider from number?
  151. Skype
  152. Sipgate now available in USA
  153. Skype and 100% cpu usage on video call
  154. Sipgate & Ipkall
  155. Recommendations for a replacement ATA
  156. 3 Skypephone S2: A question
  157. Problem with Sipura SPA 2000
  158. Is Skype sound down?
  159. VoIP/Router Question
  160. New LogMeIn App for Iphone to Access PC Remotely
  161. Chosing outgoing line for calls on PAP2 ATA
  162. Siemens Giga.net Transports ?
  163. I don't want any shoes
  164. compairing rates but comparing credits?
  165. Using multiple VOIP providers?
  166. poivy?
  167. Best VOIP I can port a BT no to.
  168. Skype to SIP gateway
  169. Re: spam
  170. VoIP network break-in table
  171. voipfone quality
  172. fax to email in US
  173. PSTN to VOIP
  174. What's that website that gives numbers to connect you to VOIPnetworks ?
  175. Ping: Rob & Roger - Skype gateway
  176. GPO Telephone 332 Bell Issues
  177. WiFi Skype phone recommendation
  178. S450IP and IP calls
  179. Tesco usb phone for a fiver
  180. FritzBox WLAN 7270
  181. program wich counts the free minutes of voipbuster?
  182. SPAM blocking
  183. FritzBox WLAN 7270
  184. MySIPSwitch closing
  185. Betamax price changes
  186. more you order,lower price you will get
  187. Which phone to use with Asterisk
  188. Grrr changing time on granstream 2020
  189. vigor 2800 caller id/display support?
  190. Vonage knocked out in UK
  191. Call Forwadring with Sipgate
  192. 3Com 2101 IP phone with Asterisk - how to
  193. caller display Betamax finerea
  194. IAX2 - Unable to create channel of type '' (cause 66 - Channel not implemented)
  195. VoIP - The Service is Unavailable at Present
  196. The Register: Google has acquired VoIP startup Gizmo5
  197. VirginMedia to VOIP
  198. Seek annoying background sounds for phone use
  199. Snom PoE
  200. Re: Siemens S450IP
  201. Quick query re voip and numbers
  202. help please :- nokia e63 symbian phone , how to have more than one sip number coming into my phone , i'm on three.co.uk network , no probs with cost of data when not attached to my home or business network....
  203. Problem with justvoip
  204. OT but is about phones
  205. social network for voip operators
  206. Christmas presents:handbags for your family
  207. telecom work
  208. gigaset.net
  209. Echo on some calls to Ireland?
  210. What has happened to this group?
  211. Sipgate Emergency Verification - LOL
  212. Sipgate voicemail
  213. Linksys PAP2 dial delay with Asterisk 1.6
  214. Draytek 2820Vn PSTN Overide
  215. Reccomendations Sought: Headset for voip!
  216. Skype Directories
  217. Another Recommendation sought: VOIP Service Provider?
  218. P2P connection but not Skype
  219. Skype on three (Non-three [Symbian - Nokia] handsets)
  220. voip bandwidth
  221. Reconfiguring buttons on USB VOIP phone (X-Lite)?
  222. VOIP on a Draytek router without direct ADSL/WAN connection.
  223. Three / 3 (Mobile) - > Skype on three (Non-three [Symbian - Nokia] handsets)
  224. Is it ok to leave my mic plugged in?
  225. voipcheap callerid on spa3102
  226. finding caller id or reverse no lookup
  227. Skype Usage up !
  228. What's the best way to use Skype ?
  229. Asterisk - How to hide extensions ?
  230. UK sip ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations
  231. Tesco any good ?
  232. DID - Phone number : Who / How much ?
  233. Providers registered with Nominet for ENUM
  234. Business VoIP provider?
  235. voipcheap
  236. SIP address (email format) for Tesco Internet phone
  237. What happened to Babble?
  238. Portugues voip-in number
  239. SIP client for Windows Pocket PC
  240. Sipgate Failed Registrations
  241. http://sip.xiando.net/index smartvoip
  242. Draft paper submission deadline is extended: CCN-10, Orlando, USA
  243. SMSListo missing CC payment option
  244. Skype to SIP Gateway
  245. Vonage question - multiple sockets on vonage
  246. Allowing Skype Install Corporate Network
  247. Call waiting on Sipgate
  248. Recommendation for ATA
  249. German Phone Number
  250. AAISP VoIP?