PDA

View Full Version : uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

  1. Google talk Voice Processor - FREE API
  2. Free UK incoming phone numbers
  3. Aterisk @ Home Voicemail
  4. SPA-3000 & PSTN dial out problem
  5. voip.co.uk billing
  6. SPA3000 Voipbuster on Gateway1
  7. Local Number from VOIP SP
  8. VoIP Server Help
  9. SIP Based service
  10. Nationwide BT Number Portability
  11. Demon VOIP launched not cheap though
  12. Sipgate problem - Unable to connect to geo number
  13. SPA 3000 Config
  14. Outgoing Caller Display (Sipgate)
  15. Internet calls credit taken early :-(
  16. Voipcheap.co.uk - Serviced Contact Details
  17. 4/8/16/24/32 FXS/FXO voip gateway
  18. Asterisk @ Home .. Again :) Trunks!
  19. Vonage not " hanging up"
  20. Quintum config
  21. Re: resetting Sipura 2100 to factory original state
  22. asterisk and CID
  23. free active-x ocx voip
  24. distinguishing between landline and VOIP
  25. PDA Software
  26. VOIP Buster contact list
  27. Re: Starting with VOIP
  28. Eyebeam and VOIPCheap
  29. VOIP Buster is a dead loss
  30. Smart Dialer, commercial VOIP softphone available
  31. Re: NTL CLI Question
  32. VoIPCheap/Stunt/SIPDiscount/Et.al - Mobile - Top-up Expiry Period -- Campaign for Correct Expiry Period on Finarea VOIP Service Mobile Top-Ups
  33. Fujitsu FDX-840: is SIP possible?
  34. VoiceMaster Installation, Configuration, Tech Support, Training, Security
  35. voip.co.uk Voicemail
  36. Re-call and Freetalk
  37. VOIP Buster- Delay in connecting
  38. Which VOIP provider?
  39. Do FreeTalk Accept Direct Debit, as well as CC
  40. PAP2 Firmware
  41. Dialing Plan Help
  42. ATA recommendation please.
  43. US Robotics phone
  44. Ping BrainA
  45. Looking for H.323 and VPN enabled dialer?
  46. Voipstunt + OKI ATA troubles
  47. Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home
  48. Asterisk, Dial() and bridging...
  49. Zyxel ATA's
  50. Swyx Call Quality
  51. Free UK DID
  52. SIP trunks and DID's
  53. Sipgate voicemail
  54. internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!
  55. Doh
  56. Problems with EasyPABX
  57. provision server
  58. Bluetooth headsets and dongles - need recommendations
  59. How Internet Addiction Is Affecting Lives
  60. Re: VOIP sending my girlfriend BT Broadband Talk adapter. Will it work?
  61. Linksys SPA3000
  62. SIP & D-link or BT Broadband Talk?
  63. Voip enlightenment to ring Japan
  64. Preferred ATA to use with sipgate
  65. SIP Contact Header
  66. Reliable VoIP service, with no voicemail!
  67. Skype: Can you recommend a good headphone set an advise me?
  68. Recommendations for dual line please
  69. Free World Dialup down..?
  70. SPA3000 troubles
  71. Linksys SPA3000... brilliant!!
  72. anyone tried Orb talk
  73. Isle of Man numbers
  74. BT Voyager 10v - Can it be used with other VOIP?
  75. SIP over dial up
  76. Speedtouch 716 & 716WL with easypabx or pbxes
  77. Sipgate Offline
  78. skype & wireless
  79. Internetcalls - UNREACHABLE
  80. [SIP] Multimedia, TV and radio streaming
  81. SIP software on PDA/XDA?
  82. PAP2 UK Settings
  83. Trust PH-2200 Internet Phone Audio Question
  84. Anyone brought the Phillips Skype VOIP321 phone?
  85. Sipgate & Netgear DHG834G
  86. Any info about Tesco internet phone
  87. Choose To Refuse
  88. Siemens C450IP
  89. Locked Vonage broadband router
  90. Reasons why you should choose an Analogue Telephone Adater (ATA) over that of a USB phone using Skype or a SIP Softphone
  91. PAP2 multiple line setup.
  92. Cheapest way to ring South Africa
  93. Free international calls
  94. Need Malaysian VoIP number...
  95. SkypeIn and Ring Delay (not call forwarding)
  96. Crediting Sipgate
  97. call forwarding via modem
  98. Trixbox & Voipfone
  99. VOIP Friendly ADSL Supplier....
  100. SIP Client software for Windows Mobile 5?
  101. yet another Asterisk / Trix Box question - voicemail
  102. Upgrading firmware on a SPA3000
  103. Porting numbers to VoIP
  104. Quite disgusted with voip.co.uk
  105. PING: Ivor (OT)
  106. Sipgate to Tesco Internet Chargeable?
  107. Info re voip usb handset
  108. noob guidance
  109. BBC: Net phone services falling short
  110. audio player for g.723 compressed files
  111. Skype protocol cracked
  112. voip.co.uk Any Good?
  113. 9.729 audio player
  114. Sipgate bust - Saturday morning?
  115. VOIP service with US number for incoming call
  116. SPA3000 config
  117. Asterisk advice and costs
  118. BT Broadband Talk - Keeps Deconfiguring Itself - Any ideas?
  119. Mobile phone terms / names used across the world
  120. mogo mouse purchase online now
  121. VOIP Router Advice Required
  122. Sipgate SIP<=>SIP
  123. Babble on Trixbox / Asterisk
  124. Asterisk Hardware
  125. [email protected] 2.8/freepbx has stopped creating extension
  126. Re: sick and tired of BT - what's the best alternative
  127. Just few words bout my "spamming" and "stolen" material
  128. VoIP : SIP and Skype Connection for Future
  129. Asterisk @ Home ... Sound file on answer...
  130. SIP and Skype in one unit
  131. How to get a USA geo number here in the UK?
  132. VOIP Router Recommendation Please
  133. ATA: Cheapest ATA
  134. Virtual PBX: Cheapest hosted virtual PBX provider / service
  135. Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home
  136. GIZMO - free calls
  137. Problems with IPKall..?
  138. Sipgate Incoming - Not coming in!
  139. Voip.co.uk - using with NTL
  140. MG3 ATA
  141. Freebie: cross network minutes to call abroad from your mobile
  142. Dial Plan
  143. Wi-Fi phones, any good?
  144. Voip PBX,Private Phone Systems,PBX Telephone Systems, Business Phone Systems
  145. Sipura SPA1001
  146. Pulse-to-DTMF converter for UK (Linksys ATA3000)
  147. ATA3000 drops inbound PSTN calls
  148. Sipgate not working for forwarded calls
  149. Have sipgate MUNGED my netgear router?
  150. Skype and Talk Talk
  151. SIP & playlists
  152. Whats new in the new Version of VOIP Cheap ?
  153. low cost pbx/ivr required
  154. Alternative to Skype for multiple homeworkers
  155. Linksys wirelss bridge for ATA
  156. Free SIP Softphone with IM features (MSN/Yahoo/ICQ/AOL etc)
  157. Re: [03 geographic range] Ofcom plans future of UK Telephone Numbering
  158. Re: [070] Ofcom plans future of UK Telephone Numbering
  159. VoIP call quality falls - Survey
  160. VOIP phone in china
  161. SPA 3000 volume?
  162. Basic Advice wanted
  163. VOIP Stunt question
  164. PAP2 Ring Voltage
  165. Trans Con Mobile announces mobile, Wi-Fi based VoIP system
  166. Sipgate Using Phone And X-Lite
  167. Mobile phones with SIP / WIFI
  168. Re: STOP what you're doing - It doesn't work! 8988
  169. What ATA do I need to make work with Voipcheap and others?
  170. Re: Pulse dial to DTMF converter?
  171. Voip through Mobile best phone Nolia E61?
  172. Help, it's gone wrong!!!
  173. What's a PBX? Do I need one?
  174. Vonage - why do I want to mess around with VOIP?
  175. How do CISCO fit into all of this?
  176. SIP Hardware phone-->Netgear Switch--->Draytek vigor3100--->SDSL--->Gradwell
  177. sipgate down?
  178. Still a bit confused
  179. Cost of 0800 calls
  180. PAP2 or Zyxel?
  181. Good ATA
  182. 0845 & 0704 Virtual Phone Numbers
  183. First Foray into Trixbox
  184. 0870 numbers
  185. looking for a valuable project in VOIP / IMS
  186. Skype + VoipStunt on PDA?
  187. Quiere llamar a todo Estados Unidos, Canadá y Todo LATINOAMERICA ?
  188. internetcalls incomming number
  189. internet calls have stop their VOip incmoing number
  190. Re: Free Skype Minutes today
  191. I'm confused / skype / voip / sipgate
  192. Which Router
  193. VoIP Soution for Mobile Phones
  194. Re: Free Skype Minutes today
  195. Which ATA device?
  196. FRITZ Box Fon
  197. Why doesn't everyone use voipcheap ?
  198. Netgear TA612V
  199. SKYPE + VoSKY Call Centre - Call Forwarding Question.
  200. Sipgate with Trixbox
  201. Sipgate voicemail down?
  202. sipgate x-lite
  203. BT2700HGV router with Sipgate
  204. Speedtouch ST2020
  205. Comparison of VoIP rates
  206. Headsets
  207. Germany to increase VAT
  208. VoIP - Sign up today & Receive 1 Month Free Plus a $5 credit each month
  209. SPA-3000 inbound call from PSTN
  210. X Lite, X Pro question.
  211. IPKall forwarded to voiptalk.org
  212. Free number questions
  213. Sipura SPA-2000
  214. Trixbox Registration Issues
  215. Dial USA 0800 number with VOIP software
  216. Re: Switching NTL to ADSL ?
  217. Ok, here's what I am needing from VOIP
  218. Hey Big bug!!! make free unlimited calls before the bug rect
  219. Call forward/divert from a BT line
  220. Provider
  221. Gossiptel gone?
  222. Best codec for using a modem on
  223. Buying SIM card in the UK
  224. SPA-3102 setup
  225. How secure are Skype conversations?
  226. Nokia N80 - Anyone get it to work with VoIP
  227. Mitel 3100 - Call Logging
  228. Can't connect to login server - sipgate
  229. Orbtalk with Astrisk problems
  230. BT Talk Voip
  231. Sipura 841 faint transmission
  232. Anyone tried Jajah?
  233. Do Not Hear Ringing Tone
  234. PSTN to Voip
  235. BT Voyager 10v Help
  236. Where to buy
  237. Voipcheap.co.uk - 1 Hour cut off?
  238. Betamax services - which transfer number to remote side ?
  239. Cheapest callthrough to Japan landline and Japan mobile?
  240. Any Asterisk expert out there?
  241. Re: Help with voiptalk and ata
  242. Walkie-Talkie type Voip application?
  243. CLI spoofing
  244. VoIP Stunt CLID
  245. Sipgate Problems
  246. Nokia 6680 + SIP