PDA

View Full Version : uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72

  1. Problems with Virgin.net mail via POP3 over Plusnet connection?
  2. ISP ratings
  3. BT and fibre
  4. Insufficient bandwidth problem
  5. Rein and Shine
  6. Newsgroups at John Lewis
  7. Packet loss seems to have increased, how to diagnose?
  8. ADSL failure
  9. Fast broadband in Rural Yorkshire (FAIL)
  10. FTTC Availability Checker
  11. TalkTalk router open to remote DNS hijacking
  12. FTTC near exchange
  13. Ongoing Plusnet connection problem
  14. Using Virgin Broadband Hub on other ISPs
  15. fibre and adsl
  16. Re: FTTC router installation query
  17. Superslow broadband
  18. Sudden BT action in village
  19. Fibre: map showing coverage by street???
  20. Problems with btinternet email
  21. Micro Filters for Fibre
  22. Problem with f8lure
  23. Plusnet router
  24. Fibre!
  25. Re: Offconn agrees to Bhtee's 5000 per install + 5000 per year 100mbit line fees
  26. Openreach records have wrong postcode - how to fix it?
  27. Upgrading Broadband Router
  28. Cable upgrade
  29. Re: A simple PAYG SIP service?
  30. Got slow broadband? Spare a thought...
  31. Website access getting blocked by VDSL modem
  32. Is FTTC a con?
  33. Cabinets numbers
  34. Re: Do you think BT mislead Joe Public.
  35. Entanet Excessive Exit Fee?
  36. Plusnet question
  37. airband
  38. Re: Do you think BT mislead Joe Public.
  39. Family quoted 2,300 quid for fibre to the PREMISES... and is whinging
  40. Re: FTTC router installation query
  41. Sky Broadband outage anyone?
  42. Speed puzzle
  43. Connecting a cable from my router to a Cat5 socket
  44. Talktalk webmail - Very slow response bringing up logon page
  45. Questions about new line installation
  46. Upgrading my Plusnet Accoun to wirelsee
  47. Modem cable with twisted pairs. How important?
  48. FTTC Availability - you're 'avin' a laff !!!!!
  49. Vigor 2860n-Plus problem with VDSL
  50. Is Google down ?
  51. Gimp can it reverse?
  52. Three months of FTTC issues
  53. re: Broadband by BT or otherwise
  54. Onhub router
  55. Change from fibre to ADSL
  56. OT?Tesco.net email problems
  57. IPv6
  58. One for Bob Pullen
  59. I'm waiting for BT....
  60. BT Home Hub 5 or Zen Router Thomsom TG589N v3
  61. TalkTalk
  62. Other providers than TT .
  63. Fibre Broadband speeds
  64. Has news.plus.net stopped working?
  65. Leaving Plusnet
  66. Lost access to Tiscali email
  67. Re: *Fscking* eels! Bhtee trialling "Ultra fast fiber"
  68. VM trouble?
  69. Re: Those green boxes on the corners
  70. Broadband problems (Aberdeenshire)
  71. John Lewis ISP no MX or A record
  72. ISP thoughts / recomendations?
  73. TalkTalk business, OK? Or are there alternatives?
  74. Anyone able to access who.is website?
  75. Switching from Plusnet to John Lewis?
  76. Line Balancing Advice Sought
  77. Can I fast-forward on BBC i-Player
  78. Mi-Fi SIM
  79. Wireless
  80. Systematic problem on EO-to-Cabinet conversions?
  81. Re: Those green boxes on the corners
  82. New OfCom wi-fi testing app
  83. Fibre cabinets shown in our locality but still "Under Review" on OpenReach
  84. Plusnet no longer has 24-hour support
  85. Plusnet E-Mail address after leaving service.
  86. datanet ?
  87. BT Yahoo - hopeless authentification
  88. Phishing
  89. Worth to go FTTC?
  90. Fibreless cabinets on Fibre exchanges
  91. Check if my BT FTTC cabinet supports G.INP ?
  92. Supanet WIndows 10 EmailSettings
  93. VM SuperHub (V1)
  94. Bit bemused from South Yorkshire.
  95. Slow Demon Speeds
  96. Plusnet & dyndns
  97. Virgin Media "Broadband in a Box"
  98. Broadband with SLA
  99. TalkTalk question
  100. Slow broadband frustrates Skye businesses
  101. Upload speed suspiciously round number
  102. Bhteee's fscking trolls
  103. schapps says sell of BT Openreach
  104. Bhtee responsible for making UK worst country in developed world for FTTH
  105. If you can read this, you're probably not with BT
  106. Separating digital infrastructure from service providers
  107. BHTeee plodders not wiring up new homes with FTTH or any internet
  108. More authentification problems with BT [Yahoo!] email
  109. Offcon announces giant tax hike on Krone tools
  110. BT Contract
  111. What future for BT and the UK's broadband?
  112. Bhtee and VM engaged in fake fibre marketing
  113. IoD calls for 10Gbit Fibre Optic Internet as standard
  114. Our exchange is on the OpenReach accepting_orders.pdf, how long more does it take?
  115. Good/cheap deals for line rental, no calls, ADSL?
  116. Li-Fi reaches 200Gbps while Bhtee still stuck in copper krone tool master bation
  117. Likely cause of sync speed varying between 900/7000 (U/D) and 350/350 or even 0/0 kbit/sec
  118. 7Gbit wifi routers with 802.11ad standard out this year while Bhtee master baits with their krone tool fantasies
  119. Totally Unlimited
  120. $52 Beaglebone CPU card does gigabit ethernet - nothing to connect to in UK
  121. Eternal-September certificate
  122. Are "7"'s feet growing?
  123. Changing to updated BT socket has apparently stop me making outgoing calls (number unobtainable)
  124. Re: ITU calls for 40Gbit Internet and also 10Gbit symmetric fibre to the home
  126. £7 Quad Core Orange Pi out with 100Mbit ethernet - nothing to connect to in UK however
  127. VDSL/fibre managed installation - what does it include?
  128. Regulators call for copper phone line install and fibre install to home for data be sold at same price
  129. [Slightly OT] DECT phone failure
  130. Activity
  131. Upgrade from ADSL to VDSL - how long until download speed improves?
  132. Three Tethering Scam
  133. Hyperoptic hits 100,000 fibre to the home subscribers in 2015
  134. Bad migratiuon experience to PlusNet
  135. Anyone use BTYahoo or Fashosts?
  136. Sometimes the faults are just silly...
  137. FAO of Bob Pullen - but of course everyone else can have a read ;-)
  138. Blocking POTS on a broadband line
  139. Router advicer from the cognoscenti, please
  140. Our speed problem is fixed, don't ask me how/why thopugh
  141. Infinity 1 Speed increase from BT
  142. Plusnet IMAP credentials not working on iphone
  143. Wandsworth council installs 1Gbit £30 fibre to its council homes
  144. Virgin Media WiFi hotspots "Buddy"
  145. Ping mail.demon.co.uk
  146. ROT Virgin Dumbile
  147. Comprehensively dumbed down speed test for consumers to beat up theirISP with
  148. Load balancing question
  149. Re: ipv6 dhcp on Technicolor TG582n FTTC
  150. [ slighty OT] home LAN vs multiple WAPs
  151. Feel at Home with '3' Data SIMs
  152. BT Internet mail
  153. SSE broadband - any comments?
  154. Leccy companies and broadband
  155. Broadband as a utility
  156. New ISP required
  157. Re: Major study links low internet usage to slow broadband
  158. BT Smart Hub 2
  159. Post Office Broadband?
  160. Tethering a Three S2 Skypephone
  161. Downgrading a bb connection
  162. avoid charge for phone line activation and engineer visit
  163. Bhtee is a shiite hole full of shiiteless wonders
  164. BT Internet last week.
  165. Problems with mobile tethering using Samsung Galaxy S5
  166. Re: BT/Openreach monopoly "holding back progress"
  167. Bhtee Spurt channels advertised using stolen copper broadbund money
  168. Plusnet: Beware their recontract offer
  169. Report by someone scammed
  170. o2 termination of service.
  171. possible to have two master sockets?
  172. Slightly OT? Mobile Tariffs
  173. BT HH3 as Wifi Extender
  174. Scam phone call re BT router?
  175. Line Balancing Advice Sought - Chapter 3
  176. PlusNot
  177. Re: Bank of Japan Risk: Running Out of Bonds to Buy (Wall St. Journal)
  178. BT HH3 problems
  179. Phone Co-op
  180. Router address help
  181. What does 'unbalanced cable' mean?
  182. Networking advice - sharing a hotel or cruise ship wifi connection which has a captive logon screen
  183. Slamming?
  184. 'Cured' SPAM?
  185. ADVA Network FSP150CP FBT-ORNT-11-B
  186. Ski calls Bhtee to be disbanded because it lies about fibre rollout
  187. Slow wifi with irregular ping times on one laptop
  188. VPN
  189. How many fibres in FTTP/H ?
  190. Using a UK mobile in Australia - local SIM?
  191. Internet disconnect scam: Dave from BT
  192. Is there a problem with Virgin email (POP and webmail) at present - bad password error
  193. Do slow VDSL lines use ADSL profiles ?
  194. The need to take Bhtee offconn et al to court over symmetric gigabit FFTH
  195. Re: BT Broadband Voice problems
  196. Bhtee and voodoopone shamed for not paying minimum wage
  197. New spam mail?
  198. Estimating ADSL & VDSL Speeds From Given Distances
  199. Vigor 2910 firmware issue
  200. BT Infinity and Wireless advert
  201. VM mail slow
  202. Plusnet Webmail failing
  203. Phone routing
  204. Angle of Dangle - Moved to different NG
  205. BT Broadband faults
  206. Old news, but up here things are still much the same!
  207. FAO Bob Pullen - John Lewis mail server
  208. TOT - Check your pension or benefit payments carefully
  209. Yahoo POP mail
  210. For dedicated fans of broadband speed checkers ...
  211. Almost no one in UK will have FTTP 1Gbit £30 symmetric fibre by 2020 from Bhtee
  212. Does old telephone and cable need separating from data intensive Internet?
  213. Re: Moore's law for internet applies too - the best networks double every 18 months, the worst are left behind
  214. VDSL Multicast on ADSL line
  215. Ultra fast broadband FTTP
  216. VDSL install - engineer visit required?
  217. Cat5 cable - can it stand kinks?
  218. Networking problem in Win 10: active IPV6 stack prevents IPV4 DHCP working
  219. Onesies
  220. BT Openzone to trial access to dark fibre from August 2017
  221. Wifi adaptor will not run at link speed higher than about 6 Mbps
  222. Using wireless router in another location
  223. DHPC settings question
  224. Orange email is closing.
  225. Orange closing e-mail: POP and SMTP?
  226. Three Dongle and Windows 10 Woes
  227. Port translation (for SMTP) (further to: Orange e-mail is closing)
  228. Plusnet, and NTE5
  229. Crackly line but "quiet line test" seems okay
  230. Bhtee VM fails 2020 open market review
  231. Bhtee rejects G Fast claims it is not evidence of yet more krone tool master bation
  232. FTTP Install
  233. BT Hub fire
  234. FTTP Industrial estates near Lee Valley anyone?
  235. Orange Email Closure: notification e-mail
  236. G. Fast has G. Slow upload speed
  237. Bhtee marketing in disarray suffering branding failure
  238. Re: Samsung announces volume production of 10nm gigabit speed 5G LTE
  239. Bhtee links to VM servers intentionally slowed down
  240. Flat Cat5 cables question
  241. BT and openreach to separate
  242. BT OpenReach legally to seperate
  243. Freeserve/Wanadoo/Orange/EE email (again)
  244. My house fibre ready through self service but Bhtee VM Openroach Offconn won't give me a connection
  245. Ofcom plans instant payback for broadband woes
  246. street cabling query
  247. Reommended VDSL2 router for new FTTC connection
  248. Noticeable increase in ADSL speed after FTTC upgrade ?
  249. Post Office Broadband
  250. Virgin cable/phone query