PDA

View Full Version : uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71

  1. Sagecom 2704N
  2. Problems with Virgin.net mail via POP3 over Plusnet connection?
  3. ISP ratings
  4. BT and fibre
  5. Insufficient bandwidth problem
  6. Rein and Shine
  7. Newsgroups at John Lewis
  8. Packet loss seems to have increased, how to diagnose?
  9. ADSL failure
  10. Fast broadband in Rural Yorkshire (FAIL)
  11. FTTC Availability Checker
  12. TalkTalk router open to remote DNS hijacking
  13. FTTC near exchange
  14. Ongoing Plusnet connection problem
  15. Using Virgin Broadband Hub on other ISPs
  16. fibre and adsl
  17. Re: FTTC router installation query
  18. Superslow broadband
  19. Sudden BT action in village
  20. Fibre: map showing coverage by street???
  21. Problems with btinternet email
  22. Micro Filters for Fibre
  23. Problem with f8lure
  24. Plusnet router
  25. Fibre!
  26. Re: Offconn agrees to Bhtee's 5000 per install + 5000 per year 100mbit line fees
  27. Openreach records have wrong postcode - how to fix it?
  28. Upgrading Broadband Router
  29. Cable upgrade
  30. Re: A simple PAYG SIP service?
  31. Got slow broadband? Spare a thought...
  32. Website access getting blocked by VDSL modem
  33. Is FTTC a con?
  34. Cabinets numbers
  35. Re: Do you think BT mislead Joe Public.
  36. Entanet Excessive Exit Fee?
  37. Plusnet question
  38. airband
  39. Re: Do you think BT mislead Joe Public.
  40. Family quoted 2,300 quid for fibre to the PREMISES... and is whinging
  41. Re: FTTC router installation query
  42. Sky Broadband outage anyone?
  43. Speed puzzle
  44. Connecting a cable from my router to a Cat5 socket
  45. Talktalk webmail - Very slow response bringing up logon page
  46. Questions about new line installation
  47. Upgrading my Plusnet Accoun to wirelsee
  48. Modem cable with twisted pairs. How important?
  49. FTTC Availability - you're 'avin' a laff !!!!!
  50. Vigor 2860n-Plus problem with VDSL
  51. Is Google down ?
  52. Gimp can it reverse?
  53. Three months of FTTC issues
  54. re: Broadband by BT or otherwise
  55. Onhub router
  56. Change from fibre to ADSL
  57. OT?Tesco.net email problems
  58. IPv6
  59. One for Bob Pullen
  60. I'm waiting for BT....
  61. BT Home Hub 5 or Zen Router Thomsom TG589N v3
  62. TalkTalk
  63. Other providers than TT .
  64. Fibre Broadband speeds
  65. Has news.plus.net stopped working?
  66. Leaving Plusnet
  67. Lost access to Tiscali email
  68. Re: *Fscking* eels! Bhtee trialling "Ultra fast fiber"
  69. VM trouble?
  70. Re: Those green boxes on the corners
  71. Broadband problems (Aberdeenshire)
  72. John Lewis ISP no MX or A record
  73. ISP thoughts / recomendations?
  74. TalkTalk business, OK? Or are there alternatives?
  75. Anyone able to access who.is website?
  76. Switching from Plusnet to John Lewis?
  77. Line Balancing Advice Sought
  78. Can I fast-forward on BBC i-Player
  79. Mi-Fi SIM
  80. Wireless
  81. Systematic problem on EO-to-Cabinet conversions?
  82. Re: Those green boxes on the corners
  83. New OfCom wi-fi testing app
  84. Fibre cabinets shown in our locality but still "Under Review" on OpenReach
  85. Plusnet no longer has 24-hour support
  86. Plusnet E-Mail address after leaving service.
  87. datanet ?
  88. BT Yahoo - hopeless authentification
  89. Phishing
  90. Worth to go FTTC?
  91. Fibreless cabinets on Fibre exchanges
  92. Check if my BT FTTC cabinet supports G.INP ?
  93. Supanet WIndows 10 EmailSettings
  94. VM SuperHub (V1)
  95. Bit bemused from South Yorkshire.
  96. Slow Demon Speeds
  97. Plusnet & dyndns
  98. Virgin Media "Broadband in a Box"
  99. Broadband with SLA
  100. TalkTalk question
  101. Slow broadband frustrates Skye businesses
  102. Upload speed suspiciously round number
  103. Bhteee's fscking trolls
  104. schapps says sell of BT Openreach
  105. Bhtee responsible for making UK worst country in developed world for FTTH
  106. If you can read this, you're probably not with BT
  107. Separating digital infrastructure from service providers
  108. BHTeee plodders not wiring up new homes with FTTH or any internet
  109. More authentification problems with BT [Yahoo!] email
  110. Offcon announces giant tax hike on Krone tools
  111. BT Contract
  112. What future for BT and the UK's broadband?
  113. Bhtee and VM engaged in fake fibre marketing
  114. IoD calls for 10Gbit Fibre Optic Internet as standard
  115. Our exchange is on the OpenReach accepting_orders.pdf, how long more does it take?
  116. Good/cheap deals for line rental, no calls, ADSL?
  117. Li-Fi reaches 200Gbps while Bhtee still stuck in copper krone tool master bation
  118. Likely cause of sync speed varying between 900/7000 (U/D) and 350/350 or even 0/0 kbit/sec
  119. 7Gbit wifi routers with 802.11ad standard out this year while Bhtee master baits with their krone tool fantasies
  120. Totally Unlimited
  121. $52 Beaglebone CPU card does gigabit ethernet - nothing to connect to in UK
  122. Eternal-September certificate
  123. Are "7"'s feet growing?
  124. Changing to updated BT socket has apparently stop me making outgoing calls (number unobtainable)
  125. Re: ITU calls for 40Gbit Internet and also 10Gbit symmetric fibre to the home
  127. £7 Quad Core Orange Pi out with 100Mbit ethernet - nothing to connect to in UK however
  128. VDSL/fibre managed installation - what does it include?
  129. Regulators call for copper phone line install and fibre install to home for data be sold at same price
  130. [Slightly OT] DECT phone failure
  131. Activity
  132. Upgrade from ADSL to VDSL - how long until download speed improves?
  133. Three Tethering Scam
  134. Hyperoptic hits 100,000 fibre to the home subscribers in 2015
  135. Bad migratiuon experience to PlusNet
  136. Anyone use BTYahoo or Fashosts?
  137. Sometimes the faults are just silly...
  138. FAO of Bob Pullen - but of course everyone else can have a read ;-)
  139. Blocking POTS on a broadband line
  140. Router advicer from the cognoscenti, please
  141. Our speed problem is fixed, don't ask me how/why thopugh
  142. Infinity 1 Speed increase from BT
  143. Plusnet IMAP credentials not working on iphone
  144. Wandsworth council installs 1Gbit £30 fibre to its council homes
  145. Virgin Media WiFi hotspots "Buddy"
  146. Ping mail.demon.co.uk
  147. ROT Virgin Dumbile
  148. Comprehensively dumbed down speed test for consumers to beat up theirISP with
  149. Load balancing question
  150. Re: ipv6 dhcp on Technicolor TG582n FTTC
  151. [ slighty OT] home LAN vs multiple WAPs
  152. Feel at Home with '3' Data SIMs
  153. BT Internet mail
  154. SSE broadband - any comments?
  155. Leccy companies and broadband
  156. Broadband as a utility
  157. New ISP required
  158. Re: Major study links low internet usage to slow broadband
  159. BT Smart Hub 2
  160. Post Office Broadband?
  161. Tethering a Three S2 Skypephone
  162. Downgrading a bb connection
  163. avoid charge for phone line activation and engineer visit
  164. Bhtee is a shiite hole full of shiiteless wonders
  165. BT Internet last week.
  166. Problems with mobile tethering using Samsung Galaxy S5
  167. Re: BT/Openreach monopoly "holding back progress"
  168. Bhtee Spurt channels advertised using stolen copper broadbund money
  169. Plusnet: Beware their recontract offer
  170. Report by someone scammed
  171. o2 termination of service.
  172. possible to have two master sockets?
  173. Slightly OT? Mobile Tariffs
  174. BT HH3 as Wifi Extender
  175. Scam phone call re BT router?
  176. Line Balancing Advice Sought - Chapter 3
  177. PlusNot
  178. Re: Bank of Japan Risk: Running Out of Bonds to Buy (Wall St. Journal)
  179. BT HH3 problems
  180. Phone Co-op
  181. Router address help
  182. What does 'unbalanced cable' mean?
  183. Networking advice - sharing a hotel or cruise ship wifi connection which has a captive logon screen
  184. Slamming?
  185. 'Cured' SPAM?
  186. ADVA Network FSP150CP FBT-ORNT-11-B
  187. Ski calls Bhtee to be disbanded because it lies about fibre rollout
  188. Slow wifi with irregular ping times on one laptop
  189. VPN
  190. How many fibres in FTTP/H ?
  191. Using a UK mobile in Australia - local SIM?
  192. Internet disconnect scam: Dave from BT
  193. Is there a problem with Virgin email (POP and webmail) at present - bad password error
  194. Do slow VDSL lines use ADSL profiles ?
  195. The need to take Bhtee offconn et al to court over symmetric gigabit FFTH
  196. Re: BT Broadband Voice problems
  197. Bhtee and voodoopone shamed for not paying minimum wage
  198. New spam mail?
  199. Estimating ADSL & VDSL Speeds From Given Distances
  200. Vigor 2910 firmware issue
  201. BT Infinity and Wireless advert
  202. VM mail slow
  203. Plusnet Webmail failing
  204. Phone routing
  205. Angle of Dangle - Moved to different NG
  206. BT Broadband faults
  207. Old news, but up here things are still much the same!
  208. FAO Bob Pullen - John Lewis mail server
  209. TOT - Check your pension or benefit payments carefully
  210. Yahoo POP mail
  211. For dedicated fans of broadband speed checkers ...
  212. Almost no one in UK will have FTTP 1Gbit £30 symmetric fibre by 2020 from Bhtee
  213. Does old telephone and cable need separating from data intensive Internet?
  214. Re: Moore's law for internet applies too - the best networks double every 18 months, the worst are left behind
  215. VDSL Multicast on ADSL line
  216. Ultra fast broadband FTTP
  217. VDSL install - engineer visit required?
  218. Cat5 cable - can it stand kinks?
  219. Networking problem in Win 10: active IPV6 stack prevents IPV4 DHCP working
  220. Onesies
  221. BT Openzone to trial access to dark fibre from August 2017
  222. Wifi adaptor will not run at link speed higher than about 6 Mbps
  223. Using wireless router in another location
  224. DHPC settings question
  225. Orange email is closing.
  226. Orange closing e-mail: POP and SMTP?
  227. Three Dongle and Windows 10 Woes
  228. Port translation (for SMTP) (further to: Orange e-mail is closing)
  229. Plusnet, and NTE5
  230. Crackly line but "quiet line test" seems okay
  231. Bhtee VM fails 2020 open market review
  232. Bhtee rejects G Fast claims it is not evidence of yet more krone tool master bation
  233. FTTP Install
  234. BT Hub fire
  235. FTTP Industrial estates near Lee Valley anyone?
  236. Orange Email Closure: notification e-mail
  237. G. Fast has G. Slow upload speed
  238. Bhtee marketing in disarray suffering branding failure
  239. Re: Samsung announces volume production of 10nm gigabit speed 5G LTE
  240. Bhtee links to VM servers intentionally slowed down
  241. Flat Cat5 cables question
  242. BT and openreach to separate
  243. BT OpenReach legally to seperate
  244. Freeserve/Wanadoo/Orange/EE email (again)
  245. My house fibre ready through self service but Bhtee VM Openroach Offconn won't give me a connection
  246. Ofcom plans instant payback for broadband woes
  247. street cabling query
  248. Slow BT Option 1 Broadband in West Sussex
  249. Reommended VDSL2 router for new FTTC connection
  250. Noticeable increase in ADSL speed after FTTC upgrade ?